Urologists in Loudoun County
StoneSprings Hospital offers complete urology services to the Dulles, Virginia community. Our urologists provide expert care for conditions affecting the female and male urinary tracts, including the bladder, kidneys, ureters and urethra, and the male reproductive organs. Our urologists provide compassionate, confidential care, making your comfort a top priority. We work with you to identify the best treatment plan to restore your quality of life.
Call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (855) 226-7344 to learn more about the urologic services offered at StoneSprings Hospital.
Urologic conditions we treat
We treat most urologic conditions and urinary system diseases. Some of the more common ones we treat include:
- Bladder infections and disorders
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- General urological conditions
- Kidney stones
- Urinary tract disorders
- Male infertility
- Prostate diseases
- Urethral stricture
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Often, urologic and gynecologic care intersect when providing care for women. At StoneSprings Hospital, we provide urogynecologic care to offer women comprehensive care for their urinary and reproductive systems. Our urogynecologists provide specialized care for women struggling with urinary and pelvic floor disorders.
We treat the following urogynecologic conditions:
- Overactive bladder symptoms
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Dropped uterus, bladder, rectum and/or intestine
- Pelvic pain
- Urinary retention
- Urinary incontinence
- Fecal incontinence
- Overactive bladder
- Neurogenic bladder
The experienced urologists and urologic surgeons at StoneSprings Hospital always use the most effective, least invasive treatment option that is available for your condition. Our surgeons are trained to perform minimally invasive, robot-assisted procedures using the da Vinci® Surgical System.
Our urologists use minimally invasive shock wave lithotripsy to treat kidney stones. This procedure uses high-energy sound waves to break up kidney stones into tiny fragments that are then able to pass out of the body in the urine.
We also offer traditional and minimally invasive surgical options in urogynecology, including:
- Hysterectomy—The surgical removal of the uterus
- Pelvic floor and vaginal prolapse repair—Surgical reinforcing and/or returning pelvic organs to their proper place within the pelvic cavity
- Sacral neuromodulation—Stimulation of nerves from the spine to the bladder for improving urinary control
- Burch urethropexy—Reduction of stress on the bladder opening, by attaching the urethra to nearby tissue or the pelvic bone
- Urethral bulking agents—Injecting a substance, such as collagen, under the urethra to improve urinary control
- Midurethral or pubovaginal slings—Surgical placement of mesh along the urethra or attaching tissue to the pubic bone to cradle the bladder neck
- Perineorrhaphy—Surgical repair of tears to the perineum following labor and delivery
At StoneSprings Hospital, we provide cancer care for men diagnosed with prostate cancer. We specialize in treating prostate cancer, and we have access to robotic surgical technology for minimally invasive treatment options. Often times, men are worried about sexual function following a prostate cancer diagnosis. Robotic surgery offers a less invasive option that aids in preserving the function of the male sex organs.
Our oncologists and urologists work together to provide comprehensive, discreet care, so our patients feel comfortable in their treatment setting.