Loudoun County's top sports medicine care
For sports-related injuries in Northern Virginia, choose the sports medicine team that cares for athletes and weekend warriors of all ages.
The orthopedic and sports medicine doctors at StoneSprings Hospital Center evaluate and treat exercise and athletic injuries involving the bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments. We create a personalized plan to help you return to your active lifestyle with nonsurgical, surgical, and rehabilitative options.
Your expert sports medicine orthopedic and physiotherapy team
Our multidisciplinary team of sports medicine specialists, orthopedic surgeons, sports physical therapists (or physiotherapists), and other medical professionals are specially-trained in sports injuries.
We help you manage pain and prevent further damage or re-injury. If you need surgery, we take a minimally invasive approach whenever possible, which means smaller incisions, faster healing, and less pain.
Why Choose StoneSprings Hospital Center for your sports injury
- Combined expertise of teams working for you. You benefit from shared clinical expertise of board-certified primary care sports medicine physicians, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons, and licensed therapists working with you.
- Comprehensive care you deserve, all in one place. From advanced diagnostics, to inpatient therapy and rehabilitation, to surgery and pain management programs, you get everything you need in one place, from one team.
- Compassionate care throughout the journey. We're here every step of the way with case management and care coordination customized to your needs.
- Fellowship trained, board-certified sports medicine specialists. Your care comes from board-certified doctors and orthopedic surgeons. Most of our doctors are also fellowship trained in their field.
- Care in a full-service hospital. If you need surgery, it's at a hospital with all the services and amenities you need for a comfortable recovery.