Relief for back and neck pain in Loudoun County, VA
When it comes to neck and back pain, you want the most experienced team working with you. You can trust the orthopedic back doctors at StoneSprings Hospital to diagnose your back pain and develop a treatment plan that fits your needs and lifestyle.
Our growing team in Northern Virginia includes board-certified and fellowship-trained spine surgeons, orthopedic specialists and interventional radiologists who work together to provide whole-patient orthopedic care.
Call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (855) 226-7344 to learn more about spine care services at StoneSprings Hospital.
Why choose StoneSprings Hospital for spine care
Patients choose to receive spine care at StoneSprings Hospital because of our:
- Modern technology with a personal touch. Our state-of-the-art facilities and personal attention combine to provide you the best possible care. We partner with you for successful outcomes.
- Compassionate care throughout the journey. We're here every step of the way with case management and care coordination customized to your needs.
- Specialized programs. Get everything you need in one place from one team. In addition to advanced diagnostics, our hospital offers inpatient rehabilitation programs from licensed therapists for spinal conditions.
- Care in a full-service hospital. StoneSprings Hospital has all the services and amenities you need for a comfortable recovery.
- Treatment for a range of complications. Our experienced, growing team of nurses and surgeons perform a range of treatments, including endoscopic spine surgery and interventional spine procedures, to help with complications affecting the spine.
The best option for advanced spine surgery in Loudoun County
Sometimes, physical therapy and restricted activity is enough to get you on the road to recovery after experiencing chronic neck or back pain. Spine surgery, however, may be necessary instead. We may also recommend personalized physical therapy in addition to advanced spine surgery to address back pain.
Our spine surgeons often perform advanced procedures for complex conditions, but in many cases, we can stabilize joints, decompress pinched nerves, fuse bones and correct deformities all through a few small incisions. This means less trauma to muscles and tissues, shorter operations and less pain after surgery. It also enables faster recovery times, with some patients returning home within a day or two.