Inpatient rehabilitation services in Loudoun County
When you need help recovering from surgery, injury or another health setback, you can trust the physical therapists at StoneSprings Hospital to help you maximize your independence, mobility and communication and return to everyday living. We offer customized inpatient programs tailored to the unique needs of men, women and children.
Contact our Consult-A-Nurs® team at (855) 226-7344 to learn more about physical therapy and rehabilitation services at StoneSprings Hospital.
Your care comes from highly skilled and licensed physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and other healthcare professionals with special training in a variety of conditions. We tailor our programs to your needs using advanced technologies and the backing of a full-service hospital.
StoneSprings Hospital offers inpatient physical therapy to protect, strengthen and/or restore muscle and motor function. Treatments are personalized to your needs and can include:
- Exercise instruction
- Manual therapy techniques
- Medical device instruction
- Pain management therapy
- Patient education
We also offer inpatient pediatric and adult occupational therapy. This service focuses on improving daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, eating and home management. Our certified therapists develop plans to help you:
- Conserve energy
- Improve gross and fine motor skills
- Regain physical independence
- Strengthen upper extremities
- Learn to use assistive devices effectively
Specialized therapy programs and rehabilitation services
Our inpatient therapy and rehabilitation treatments are comprehensive. We offer a range of services, including:
- Balance training: Treat muscle coordination issues, symptoms such as dizziness and other conditions related to balance and inner ear disorders.
- Ergonomics education and training: Learn about conditions, control pain and prevent re-injury by reducing stressors related to repetitive activities.
- Lymphedema therapy: These certified programs and assistive devices help restore function, reduce pain and reduce the risk of infection.
- Neurological programs: These special programs are for stroke treatment, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injuries and other brain and nervous system conditions.
- Orthotics, assistive technology and adaptive equipment: This includes custom splints, braces and fitting for wheel chairs to help relieve pain or regain independence.
- Pain management: Manage pain with injections, manual therapy, biofeedback, electrical stimulation, ultrasound technology, heat therapy and more.
- Prevention programs: Improve strength and prevent injuries, especially when dealing with conditions that put you at risk, like osteoporosis.
- Speech and language therapy: Retrain and improve speech and address swallowing concerns related to injury, surgery or a neuromuscular condition.
- Spine and orthopedic programs: Certified hand therapy, traction from experts to relieve spinal pressure, total joint replacement rehabilitation and similar therapies ease pain and improve strength and mobility before and after surgery.
- Sports medicine: Reduce pain or recover from fitness-related injuries using strength training, electrical stimulation and more.
Advanced care with a personalized treatment plan
Inpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation at StoneSprings Hospital involves education, training and support every step of the way. Patients continuously rate us highly in satisfaction surveys for our advanced, personal care and individualized treatment plans.
Let our certified therapists work for you. You'll benefit from a therapy or exercise program tailored to your specific health needs. This includes dynamic, customized, one-on-one evaluation, training, rehabilitation/physical therapy and performance enhancement programs.