Advanced orthopedic and spine care in Northern Virginia
When pain keeps you from doing what you love, contact Loudoun County’s orthopedic and spine experts at StoneSprings Hospital. We the most advanced imaging and treatment options in our state-of-the-art facility built with you in mind.
Call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (855) 226-7344 to learn more about our orthopedic services.
Our orthopedic and spine doctors work with you to get to the bottom of what’s causing your pain and provide innovative care—at a hospital that’s close to home.
From inpatient rehabilitation to spine surgery, our orthopedic doctors help restore movement and reduce pain as quickly as possible. Our multidisciplinary team of skilled nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals are with you every step of the way.
Personalized orthopedic services
We offer a range of advanced orthopedic procedures and care for a number of conditions, including:
- Knee replacement
- Hip replacement
- Foot and ankle care
- Hand and upper extremity care
- Back, neck and spine care
- Sports medicine program
When orthopedic surgery is your best option
If surgery is necessary, we offer advanced, minimally invasive approaches that require smaller incisions. This expertise often means less pain and a faster recovery. StoneSprings Hospital provides high-quality, patient-centered orthopedic and spine care you can trust.
Why choose StoneSprings Hospital for your orthopedic care?
- Modern technology with a personal touch. We offer state-of-the-art facilities and personal attention that combine to provide you the best possible care. We involve you in every decision and partner with you for successful outcomes.
- Fellowship-trained, board-certified specialists. Your treatment comes from board-certified doctors, specially trained in orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine and neurosurgery. Many are also fellowship trained in their field.
- Care in a full-service hospital. If you need surgery, you can feel confident that you are at a facility with all the services and amenities you need for a comfortable recovery.
- Compassionate team committed to your health. You benefit from a team of doctors, surgeons, nurses, physical therapists and other specialists and professionals dedicated to helping you get better, faster.