Cancer care in Loudoun County
A diagnosis of cancer can be a frightening, life-changing experience for you and your family. At StoneSprings Hospital in Dulles, Virginia, we are here to guide you through treatment and recovery with compassionate care and support while using the latest advancements in cancer care.
Our hospital provides top-level prevention, screening, education and treatment for cancer patients and their families. This means you have access to a comprehensive cancer program with the advantages of a continuum of caregivers who will assist you through every stage of your cancer journey close to home.
For more information about our cancer care services, please call our Consult-A-Nurse® line at (855) 226-7344. For all other questions, please contact our facility directly at (571) 349-4000.
Comprehensive cancer treatment
Our team of oncologists and cancer care experts provides comprehensive care and services including:
- Diagnostic imaging using the most advanced technology
- A variety of surgical treatment options, including the use of the minimally invasive robotic surgery
- Medical oncology, which uses powerful cancer-fighting drugs, hormones and immuno-stimulants to stop or slow the growth of cancer cells
- Chemotherapy treatment available on an outpatient or inpatient basis at our facility
- Supportive care, including pain management and other therapies designed to help you carry on a normal lifestyle
At StoneSprings Hospital, we offer nuclear medicine as an advanced, noninvasive technique for diagnosing and treating certain types of cancer, such as thyroid, lymphoma and bone metastasis.
Nuclear imaging is an innovative form of imaging that allows your doctors to see how your body is functioning and measure chemical and biological processes in real time. This precision allows doctors to view and detect problems, like cancer, in their earliest stages, often before changes can be seen on more traditional imaging exams, like computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).