Loudoun County's knee replacement experts
Don't let knee pain keep you from an active lifestyle. The knee replacement team at StoneSprings Hospital Center uses the latest minimally invasive techniques with customized implant solutions for a better fit, faster recovery, and enhanced function. In fact, many patients even walk the same day.
Health Risk Assessments
Find out how healthy you are by taking our FREE online health risk assessments:
With you every step of the way – before and after surgery
StoneSprings Hospital Center offers a team approach to total knee replacement care. Our knee doctors, nurses, physical therapists, and other professionals work together for your wellness before and after your knee surgery.
We're with you throughout your journey, with dedicated case management and care coordination services. This helps ensure the best possible outcomes for your knee replacement.
Why choose StoneSprings Hospital Center for knee replacement surgery
- Comprehensive preoperative education. To help ease anxiety before knee pain treatment, we offer an orientation class that includes an inside look at our facility and what to expect before, during, and after knee replacement surgery.
- Specialized programs before and after surgery. We offer inpatient physical therapy, rehabilitation services, and pain management programs all in one location.
- Fellowship trained, board-certified specialists. Your care comes from board-certified knee doctors and orthopedic surgeons. Most of our doctors are also fellowship trained in their field.
Candidates for knee replacement surgery
Knee replacement surgery is the best option for people who've tried other treatments and can't get relief from knee pain. Call (855) 226-7344 to schedule an appointment with one of our knee joint experts if you have any of the following knee problems:
- Experience knee pain with activity
- Feel pain even while resting
- Wake up during the night due to knee pain
- Have difficulty sitting, climbing stairs, or bending down