Knee replacement surgery in Loudoun County, Virginia
Don't let chronic knee pain keep you from living an active lifestyle. The knee replacement surgical team at StoneSprings Hospital uses the latest minimally invasive techniques with customized implant solutions for a better fit, faster recovery and enhanced function. In fact, many of our patients begin walking the same day as surgery.
Call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (855) 226-7344 to learn more about knee replacement surgery at StoneSprings Hospital.
Comprehensive care—before and after knee surgery
StoneSprings Hospital's orthopedic care program offers a team approach to total knee replacement. Our knee doctors, nurses, physical therapists and other healthcare professionals work together for your wellness before and after your knee surgery.
We are with you throughout your journey with dedicated case management and care coordination services. This helps ensure the best possible outcome for your knee replacement.
Our knee replacement program offers:
- Preoperative education. To help ease patient anxiety before knee replacement surgery, we offer an orientation class that includes an inside look at our facility and what to expect before, during and after knee replacement surgery.
- Specialized programs before and after surgery. We offer inpatient physical therapy, rehabilitation services and pain management programs all in one location.
- Fellowship-trained, board-certified specialists. Your care comes from board-certified knee doctors and orthopedic surgeons. Most of our doctors are also fellowship trained in his or her field.
Are you a candidate for knee replacement?
Knee replacement surgery is the best option for individuals who have not found relief with nonsurgical knee pain treatments, such as physical therapy or medication. Call us at (855) 226-7344 to schedule an appointment with one of our knee joint experts if you are experiencing any of the following knee problems:
- Experience knee pain with activity
- Feel knee pain even while resting
- Wake up during the night due to knee pain
- Have difficulty sitting, climbing stairs or bending down