Loudoun County's top choice for hip replacement surgery
You don't have to settle for fewer activities because of hip pain. StoneSprings Hospital Center's skilled hip doctors specialize in total hip replacement using traditional and direct anterior hip replacement techniques.
The direct anterior (front) hip replacement is minimally invasive and requires smaller incisions with less trauma to tendons and muscles. This means a faster recovery and less pain than traditional approaches.
With you every step of the way - before and after surgery
StoneSprings Hospital Center offers a team approach to total hip replacement care. Our hip doctors, nurses, physical therapists, and other professionals work together for your wellness before and after your hip surgery.
We're with you throughout your journey, with dedicated case management and care coordination services. This helps ensure the best possible outcomes for your hip replacement.
Why choose StoneSprings Hospital Center for hip replacement surgery
- Comprehensive preoperative education. To help ease anxiety before knee pain treatment, we offer an orientation class that includes an inside look at our facility and what to expect before, during, and after knee replacement surgery.
- Specialized programs before and after surgery. We offer inpatient physical therapy, rehabilitation services, and pain management programs all under one roof.
- Fellowship trained, board-certified specialists. Your care comes from board-certified hip doctors and orthopedic surgeons. Most of our doctors are also fellowship trained in their field.
Candidates for hip replacement surgery
Hip replacement surgery is the best option for people who've tried other treatments and can't find hip pain relief. Call (855) 226-7344 to schedule an appointment with one of our hip joint experts if you have any of the following hip problems:
- Experience hip pain or stiffness after sitting for a long time, or getting out of bed
- Have pain, swelling, or tenderness in the hip joint
- Hear or feel "crunching" in the hip joint