Loudoun County's top choice for hip replacement
You don't have to settle for a lifestyle of fewer activities because of chronic hip pain. The skilled hip doctors at StoneSprings Hospital specialize in total hip replacement using both the traditional and direct anterior hip replacement techniques.
The direct anterior, or front, approach to hip replacement is minimally invasive and requires smaller incisions with less trauma to the surrounding tendons and muscles. This means a faster recovery and less pain when compared to the traditional approach.
To learn more about hip replacement surgery at StoneSprings Hospital, please call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (855) 226-7344.
Our hip doctors, nurses, physical therapists and other healthcare professionals work together for your wellness before and after your hip surgery.
We are with you every step of the way, with dedicated case management and coordination services. This comprehensive care ensures the best possible outcomes for your hip replacement procedure.
Complete care—before and after hip replacement surgery
StoneSprings Hospital offers a team approach to total hip replacement care.
- Comprehensive preoperative education. To help ease patient anxiety before surgery, we offer an orientation class that includes an inside look at our facility and outlines what to expect before, during and after hip replacement surgery.
- Specialized programs before and after surgery. We offer inpatient physical therapy rehabilitation services and pain management programs all in one convenient location.
- Fellowship-trained, board-certified specialists. Your care is provided by board-certified hip doctors and orthopedic surgeons. Most of our physicians are also fellowship trained in his or her field.
Are you a candidate for hip replacement surgery?
Hip replacement surgery is the best option for individuals who have tried other treatment options for hip pain with no success. Call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (855) 226-7344 to schedule an appointment with one of our hip experts if you are experiencing any of the following hip problems:
- Experience hip pain or stiffness after sitting for a long time or getting out of bed
- Have pain, swelling or tenderness in the hip joint
- Hear or feel "crunching" in the hip joint