Inpatient Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Care in Loudoun County
When you need help recovering from surgery, injury or other health setbacks, you can trust the physical therapists at StoneSprings Hospital Center to help you return to everyday living. We offer customized inpatient programs designed around the unique needs of men, women, and children.
Your care comes from highly skilled and licensed physical, occupational, speech therapists, and other professionals with special training in a variety of condition-specific therapies. We tailor our programs to your needs using advanced technologies and the backing of a full-service hospital.
StoneSprings Hospital Center helps you maximize independence, mobility, and communication, and get back to regular activities as quickly as possible.
Advanced Care with a Personalized Treatment Plan for Adults and Children
StoneSprings Hospital Center offers inpatient physical therapy (PT) to protect, strengthen, or restore muscle and motor function. Treatments are personalized to your needs and can include:
- Exercise instruction
- Manual therapy techniques
- Medical device instruction
- Pain management therapy
- Patient education
We also offer inpatient pediatric and adult occupational therapy (OT), which focuses on improving daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, eating, and home management. Our certified therapists develop plans to help you:
- Conserve energy
- Improve gross and fine motor skills
- Regain physical independence
- Strengthen upper extremities
- Learn to use assistive devices effectively
Comprehensive Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
Our inpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation treatments and services are comprehensive. We treat a wide range of conditions and offer services that include:
- Balance and vestibular (inner ear) disorders: Balance retraining to help you gain control over symptoms, such as dizziness, muscle coordination issues, and more.
- Ergonomics education and training: To help you understand your condition, control pain, and prevent re-injury by reducing stressors of repetitive activities or tasks.
- Lymphedema therapy: Certified programs and medical-assistive devices to help restore function, reduce pain, and reduce risk of infection.
- Neurological conditions: Special programs for stroke, brain, and nervous system conditions, including spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease.
- Orthotics, assistive technology, and adaptive equipment: To help relieve pain or regain independence, including custom splints, braces, and fitting for wheel chairs.
- Pain management: Includes injections, manual therapy, biofeedback, electrical stimulation, ultrasound technology, and heat therapy for pain from injury or disease.
- Orthopedic and spine programs: Certified hand therapy, traction from experts to relieve spinal pressure, total joint replacement rehabilitation, and other therapies designed to ease pain and improve strength and mobility before and after surgery
- Prevention programs: Fall assessments and therapies to improve strength and prevent injuries, especially if you have conditions that put you at risk, like osteoporosis.
- Speech and language therapy: To retrain voice, speech, and swallowing concerns after injury, surgery, or neuromuscular conditions.
- Sports injuries and prevention: To reduce pain or recover from surgery for knee, shoulder, ankle, and other joint and muscle conditions, using strength training, electrical stimulation, and more.
Trusted Inpatient Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation in Northern Virginia
Inpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation at StoneSprings Hospital Center involves education, training, and support every step of the way. Patients continuously rate us highly in satisfaction surveys for our:
- Advanced care with a personal touch. Because our program is hospital-based, you benefit from a therapy or exercise program tailored to your specific health needs.
- Individualized treatment plans. We offer dynamic, customized, and one-on-one evaluation, training, rehabilitation/physical therapy, and performance enhancement programs.
- Certified therapists working for you. Our therapists are highly skilled and certified in a variety of rehabilitation specialties, including hand therapy, lymphedema therapy, speech and language pathology, and more.
Learn more about minimally invasive joint replacement techniques that allow for smaller incisions, and more precise and accurate implant placement for better outcomes
Neck and back pain can cause time away from work or limit your active lifestyle. Let our orthopedic and spine experts restore your functioning, safely.
Don’t let a sports injury keep you from an active lifestyle. We offer advanced services and therapies for injuries and concussions.