Emergency care designed just for kids.
StoneSprings Hospital Center’s Pediatric Emergency Room in Dulles, VA provides emergency treatment for your child in an environment specially designed for kids and parents.
Quality emergency care for children.
If your child is acutely ill or injured we provide emergency care around the clock, 24 hours a day.
We understand how important your role is in your child’s health, which is why our physicians are committed to working with you as they order tests and develop a treatment plan. Throughout your child’s care we will communicate and work with you, as we believe together we provide better care for your child.
Why choose us — Expert care, comfort, and convenience
Our pediatric-friendly ER features:
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians and pediatricians
- Access to doctors, pediatric subspecialists and nurses specially trained in caring for children
- Pediatric medication management system that allows us to improve the speed, accuracy and administration of medications, reduce medical errors, and standardize pediatric medication dosing
- Advanced technology specifically designed for children and young adults
- Pediatric themed rooms and larger rooms so the loved ones can be with the children
- Separate pediatric waiting area
- In-room entertainment: ipads with games
- Free Wi-Fi
If your child is experiencing an emergency, always call 911 first.
If you would like to talk to a nurse about whether you should come to the ER or wait for your doctor’s office to open, you can contact a nurse, 24 hours a day by phone at 855-226-7344.
Visit our website or text ’ER’ to 32222 to find out the HCA ER wait times closest to you (message and data rates may apply).