Heart & vascular conditions we treat
Heart disease, conditions including blood vessel disease, blood clots and structural deficiencies of the heart organ, and stroke, the result from an interruption of blood flow to the brain, are the No. 1 and No. 3 killer, respectively, of men and women worldwide. Additionally, heart disease is so common that the condition is responsible for more deaths than all forms of cancer combined. The experienced heart specialists at StoneSprings Hospital Center treat nearly all types of heart disease and other heart and vascular conditions by utilizing some of the most advanced treatments and technologies. In the effort to keep our heart failure readmission rate lower than the national average on a regular basis, we focus on emphasizing patient education and conditioning our patients’ overall health.
We treat a wide range of cardiovascular conditions, including:
- Acute coronary syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders)
- Atherosclerosis (disease of the blood vessels)
- Congenital heart disease
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack and chest pain (angina)
- Heart failure
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Pediatric cardiology
- Peripheral artery disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Valve disease (including aortic stenosis)
- Varicose veins
Learn more about these and other heart and vascular conditions in our online Health Library.
Explore cardiovascular treatment options offered at StoneSprings Hospital to address the full range of cardiovascular conditions.
Heart services & treatments
You can trust the physicians of StoneSprings Hospital Center to look for the most effective and least invasive treatments that lead to the best outcomes for our patients.
Comprehensive cardiac care
Our cardiac specialists design individualized care plans to treat your particular condition and return you to healthy living. You benefit from:
- Cardiovascular Procedures – Noninvasive and minimally invasive options, including cardiac catheterization, angioplasty, cardiac assist devices and other advanced treatment methods, often avoiding the need for surgery
- Comprehensive Heart Failure Program – Providing resources to help you manage all aspects of heart disease
- Inpatient Cardiac Critical Care – Skilled care in a healing environment including 24-hour cardiac monitorin
- Vascular Care – Advanced care for veins and arteries