Trusted cardiovascular care in Northern Virginia.
Our experienced cardiovascular team is equipped to treat all conditions of the heart and vascular system in adults and children. When you trust your cardiovascular care to StoneSprings Hospital, you'll benefit from:
- A complete continuum of cardiovascular services from screenings to diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care
- The only Joint Commission certified Chest Pain Center in Loudoun County, providing fast, skilled response to potential heart attack. Through our close relationship with local Emergency Medical Services providers, we start caring for your heart before you even reach the hospital.
- Round-the-clock Cardiac Catheterization Lab staffed by skilled specialists and equipped with the latest technology
- Gold Seal of Approval as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, highly respected designation from The Joint Commission, the nation’s leading healthcare accrediting agency signifying consistently high outcomes for stroke patients.
As our cardiovascular patient, you become part of the StoneSprings Hospital family. We’re part of your community and we care about your health.
If you are dealing with severe chest pain and displaying symptoms of a heart attack, call 9-1-1 or visit our emergency room. If you have questions about a heart condition, call our Consult-A-Nurse® team 24/7 at (855) 226-7344.
If you have any other questions, please call us at (571) 349-4000 or get directions to our facility.
24440 Stone Springs Blvd
Dulles, VA 20166
Heart disease, conditions including blood vessel disease, blood clots and structural deficiencies of the heart organ, and stroke, the result from an interruption of blood flow to the brain, are the No. 1 and No. 3 killer, respectively, of men and women worldwide. Additionally, heart disease is so common that the condition is responsible for more deaths than all forms of cancer combined.
Conditions we treat.
The experienced cardiovascular specialists at StoneSprings Hospital Center treat nearly all types of heart disease and other heart and vascular conditions by utilizing some of the most advanced treatments and technologies. In the effort to keep our heart failure readmission rate lower than the national average on a regular basis, we focus on emphasizing patient education and conditioning our patients’ overall health.
We treat a wide range of cardiovascular conditions, including:
- Acute coronary syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders)
- Atherosclerosis (disease of the blood vessels)
- Congenital heart disease
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack and chest pain (angina)
- Heart failure
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Pediatric cardiology
- Peripheral artery disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Valve disease (including aortic stenosis)
- Varicose veins
Learn more about these and other heart and vascular conditions in our online Health Library.
Explore cardiovascular treatment options offered at StoneSprings Hospital to address the full range of cardiovascular conditions.