The colon and rectal surgery program at StoneSprings Hospital Center provides the best and most comprehensive services for preventing, detecting and treating disorders of the colon, rectum and anus.
Innovative, Personalized Colorectal Services
Through our expert team of highly trained colorectal physicians, surgeons, nurses and clinical staff, we offer the highest level of care for:
- Colon and rectal cancers
- Crohn's disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Colon polyps
- Fecal incontinence
- Hemorrhoids and other conditions
Advanced Technologies. Collaborative Specialists.
Advanced technology, new therapies and minimally invasive surgical options at StoneSprings Hospital Center–deliver top quality screening and treatment for colon, rectal and anal cancer. You also benefit from:
- Laparoscopic colon and rectal surgeries–nearly 80 percent of our total–that use smaller incisions, resulting in faster recovery
- Collaboration with other specialists, such as gynecologic surgeons, to perform complementary procedures, including:
- Rectal prolapse repairs
- Vaginal prolapse repairs
- Pelvic floor reconstruction
Explore gastrointestinal services at StoneSprings Hospital Center.