A diagnosis of cancer can be a frightening, life-changing event for you and your family. StoneSprings Hospital Center will be here to guide you through treatment and recovery with compassionate care and support while using the latest medical knowledge and technology.
Advanced cancer care close to home
StoneSprings Hospital Center will provide top-level prevention, screening, education and treatment for cancer patients and their families. This means you have access to a comprehensive cancer program with the advantages of convenience, continuity and caregivers who will assist you through every stage of the healthcare process close to home.
Call our Consult-A-Nurse® team 24/7 at (855) 226-7344 if you need more information about cancer care.
If you have any other questions, please call us at (571) 349-4000 or get directions to our facility.
24440 Stone Springs Blvd
Dulles, VA 20166
We are specialists in women's cancer care
Our team will provide comprehensive care and services including:
- Diagnostic imaging using the most advanced scanning, MRI and ultrasound tools
- A variety of surgical options, including the da Vinci Surgical System
- Medical oncology, which uses powerful cancer–fighting drugs, hormones and immuno–stimulants to stop or slow the growth of cancer cells
- Chemotherapy treatment available on an outpatient or inpatient basis at our hospital
- Supportive care, including pain management and other therapies designed to help you carry on a normal lifestyle