StoneSprings Hospital Center provides an unsurpassed level of care for the best patient outcomes. Your positive patient experience begins with resources highlighted here, including our quality of care. We offer case management assistance to help you and your family coordinate follow–up care, if needed, when you return home from your hospital stay, and we use the latest medical technologies to deliver a wide range of healthcare services.
- Inpatient procedures require admission to our hospital for a certain period of time.
- Outpatient procedures allow you to return home the same day.
For your convenience, you can preregister online for your visit or for a mammogram. If you preregister, all of your required paperwork will be ready when you arrive to check in at the appropriate registration site. You'll verify information on the top sheet of your preregistration packet and sign all necessary forms. Your registration representative will photocopy your insurance and/or identification cards. Documents you're required to sign include:
- Consent for treatment
- Authorization to bill insurance
- CHAMPUS Rights Statement (TRICARE recipients only)
You'll find several convenient, complimentary parking options for hospital patients and visitors and for appointments with your physician, radiology, lab services or outpatient surgery, including:
- Main Entrance, with free valet service
- Parking lot on campus for self-parking
- Emergency Department parking across from the Emergency Department entrance
Preparing for Your Visit
- Find the information you need to prepare for your visit – outpatient or inpatient – including what to bring, transferring your medical records and preparing for a procedure.
- Know your rights and responsibilities as a StoneSprings Hospital patient.
- Plan ahead. Learn about advance care planning and end-of-life-decisions.
- Get information on our team of hospital professionals who work together to deliver the best possible treatment and outcomes during your stay with us.
Our online Health Library gives you the information you need to take charge of your health. Search medical conditions and procedures, as well as the latest health news.
We continually strive to ensure the highest level of patient safety at StoneSprings Hospital Center-using best practices, improved technology and increased patient involvement in healthcare decisions. Review our commitment to patient safety.