StoneSprings Hospital Center ER
The ER at StoneSprings Hospital Center offers 24/7 emergency care services when you need it most. We treat everything from minor to life-threatening illnesses or injuries, and our 15-room facility is equipped with the most advanced technology to ensure you receive high quality care. Our convenient location boasts short wait times and exceptional care for children and adults.
Primary ER Services
Our ER provides specialized treatment day and night for a wide array of emergencies. We are equipped to treat any injury or sudden illness. Our combination of in-house X-ray, ultrasound, CT imaging and onsite laboratory services give our physicians the information they need to quickly diagnose and treat your medical emergency. Our services include:
- Pediatric care
- Chest pain treatment
- Abdominal pain care
- Respiratory conditions care
- Stroke-like symptoms treatment
- Head injury treatment
- Sprains and fractures care
- Simple and complex lacerations treatment
We also provide urgent care services for minor illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages.
Your First Choice for Emergency Care
Our patient–centered care and emergency expertise set us apart for a multitude of reasons, including:
- Experienced physicians, nurses, and clinical staff board-certified in emergency medicine, emergency nursing and adult and pediatric advanced life support.
- Compassionate staff specially trained to care for children with conditions ranging from minor colds to critical care needs.
- ER wait times you can view online.
- Artemis software to deliver the most accurate pediatric care as quickly as possible
- Our ED Stat program, where specific beds are available to treat minor illnesses and injuries quickly
When to Go to the Emergency Room (ER)
Emergencies are not always obvious, “get to an ER fast!” kind-of moments. Sometimes you find yourself worrying about crying wolf. But in that moment, making the decision to call 9-1-1 or go to an ER could save a life. Visit GetERReady.com for more information.