Treating your health condition and returning you quickly to your family, work and everyday life are our primary goals at StoneSprings Hospital Center. To achieve this outcome and make your stay a positive one, we provide top-notch services, a caring and professional staff, outstanding facilities, a supportive atmosphere and a friendly environment.
Creating a Comfortable Hospital Stay
Among the amenities you'll enjoy at StoneSprings Hospital Center:
- Pleasant, comfortable accommodations with cable TV, wireless Internet access and bedside telephones in private rooms, which contribute to our ongoing infection prevention efforts
- Delicious and nutritious food service from our first-class dining program, including a variety of foods, food consistencies and different diets provided through made-to-order room service dining, a cafeteria and guest meals, as well as round-the-clock vending in areas near the emergency department
- Convenient and free parking
- Visiting hours are generally open, but vary by hospital unit based on the patient's condition and any public health concerns.
- Critical Care – We observe Open Visitation but request no visitors during the change of shift (6:30am-8:00am and 6:30pm-8:00pm); no more than two visitors per room;
- Labor and Delivery/Mother/Baby – visitors are welcome at anytime
- Tobacco-free policy to support a healthy environment
- Safety and security measures for your well-being and the care of valuables during your stay
Enjoying Special Services to Ease Your Stay
The comfort of patients and visitors is a top priority at StoneSprings Hospital Center. You'll find many additional resources to ease your stay or to help friends and loved ones while they're hospitalized, including:
- Waiting areas, with special locations for families of patients in surgery, critical care and emergency
- Facility signs and building directories to help you find your way around
- Counseling and chaplain services, pastoral care, nondenominational room
- Guest relations department to help address concerns while you're in the hospital
- Postal mail, newspapers, flowers and gifts delivered to patient rooms
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) access
- Translation services for many languages, including sign language
- Assistive devices for sensory-impaired persons
Preparing You to Return Home
When your doctor decides you're ready to leave the hospital, you'll receive a discharge order with instructions for follow-up care, such as medication, dietary requirements or recommendations and your next scheduled appointment with your doctor. You'll also stop by the hospital cashier to settle your account. Then, you'll be escorted by a hospital representative to your waiting transportation. You may want to arrange with a family member or friend to take you home.
Case Management Services
You may also receive recommendations from our Case Management staff for additional healthcare services to assist you after your hospital stay. We can provide the phone numbers and information, but you, your family and/or significant other are responsible for making all arrangements, including payment.
Find StoneSprings Hospital Center on a Map
Get driving directions.
StoneSprings Hospital Center
24440 Stone Springs Blvd
Dulles, VA 20166