When you contribute just eight hours a week, you can make a big difference in the lives of patients, visitors and staff at StoneSprings Hospital Center — and you’ll probably notice how much you benefit, too! Ready to serve? We have a place for you.
Volunteers at StoneSprings help us expand the capacity of our staff, provide top-quality and cost-effective healthcare services, enhance patient care and satisfaction and extend the reach of our services into the community.
You may be just the right person to:
- Manage the information desk, transfer incoming calls to patient rooms, provide directions to visitors and patients
- Deliver flowers, postal mail and printouts of email messages to patients
- Provide community information and serve beverages and cookies to families in our waiting areas
- Assist in patient discharge, fill water pitchers, visit with patients and family members, carry out errands for nursing staff
- Serve as clerical support in non-patient departments
Volunteer services are needed Monday - Sunday. Available shifts include:
- 8:00am - 12:00pm
- 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Become a Volunteer
Apply to become an adult volunteer by downloading and filling out a volunteer application or contact our Volunteer Office to fill out an application and schedule a formal interview with the volunteer services manager. New volunteers participate in an orientation session and on-the-job training with one of our valued veteran volunteers. Teen applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
Call (571) 349-4470 today and learn how you can join the StoneSprings Hospital Center’s family of volunteers.